Last week, I was tagged twice by the “8 random things about me” meme. Lewis Green was the first to hook me with the love link and David Reich did it too a few days later. Thank you (for your patience) guys... Ok then, here you go :
1. - The agency I work for once organized corporate “Highland games” in Scotland. Most of the challenges were adapted for team spirit/team building. One of them was throwing a Haggis (typical Scottish sausage) on a long distance (about 100 feet) with a bottle of exquisite whisky as target (you hit it, you get it). You get 3 shots to try. Guess what, I did it... and got the bottle : twice in a row! Well... motivation I guess.
2. - Ever seen parachutes pulled by offshore boats? Well while trying that thing, I made a free fall of about 80 feet, when the boat tried to turn into a too strong winds. Hopefully fell into the water. I was OK, but the shock blew my helmet away.
3. - Feel connected to Garfield : I just LOVE Lasagna (fresh home made ones, of course!). “Hi Mom... would you please consider this as a special request from your son?” – Sorry I had to have this personal message here - ; )
5. - When I was student a friend and I were radio animators for a small local radio. The audience was so low that we asked friends to call us for live quiz games. The prices to win were a bottles of strawberry milk (please don’t laugh, this is true!). We got kicked out after broadcasting an advertising experiment: “a one minute of pure white –understand complete silence- sponsored by a fake brand of washing powder”.
6. – I named my company after seing this movie. From a creative point of view, I thought going to the Moon was a fantastic challenge. Loved the idea that one day a man said "...what if we bring a buggy there... and drive it?".
Company name : Moon Buggy.
Motto: "Drive your dreams".
7. – I often listen to film soundtracks. I enjoy letting my imagination dive into their moods and surf the images they inspire. Favorites are from Lalo Schifrin, John Barry, John Williams, Henry Mancini, Michel Magne, Umebayashi Shigeru, etc.
8. – In summer time I ride an electric skateboard. 1 HP (horsepower), speed up to 35 km/h (22 mph) on a maximum distance of 16 km (10 miles). A lot of fun when riding uphill and passing bikes by (... ok, ok, I know I wouldn’t make it with you Tim). ; )
Did you ever have the feeling that there were blogs you missed for a reason or another and would like to read on a more regular basis? Well, this is the message of my tagging meme, since many of you have already been tagged. Here is my “8 stars list” : Caroline Maerten, Kris Hoet, Philippe Deltenre, Pieter Ardinois, Arun Rajagopal, Ryan Karpeles, Matt Dickman, Mark Goren.